Friday, July 17, 2009

New pictures

Well Taylor and James and I went and got pictures taken for Mike for Father's Day. They were a little late but he was very surprised and loved them. Taylor was a very good girl and smiled for every picture. James woke up so we could get some pictures of his eyes!!!





Everything around here is starting to resemble normal. James has adjusted very well to being home and Taylor continues to love her little brother. Everyone is amazed at how good she is with him. She is still going to preschool 5 days a week and still enjoying dance class. We are also putting her in swimming lessons starting on August 3. We are very excited about that as well. Mike is still very busy working and I am enjoying my time off. I have been spending the last few days in my classroom though getting it ready for the new year. School starts on July 29 but I will not be going back until August 12. So I have a few more weeks off!!!

No comments:

The Damas Family

The Damas Family

Mike and Stacey

Mike and Stacey

Taylor

Taylor

James

James