Friday, May 1, 2009

Dr appt

Well I had my latest Dr appt last week and everything is right on track. James is growing well and developing right where he needs to be at this point. I am about 33 weeks which is great. I will be continuing to work through the end of the year as of right now. This pregnancy is going so much better than my pregnancy with Taylor that the doc won't take me off work until 36 weeks. So I will be at school until the end of the year. It has it's pros and cons but I am ok with it overall. I am starting to get tired again but dealing with it. James is starting to become very very active in there and moving around all of the time. It is starting to get very exciting. He will be here in just a few weeks and I don't feel like we are ready yet but we will be. I am really looking forward to my shower to see all of my friends and family!

Mike is getting busier than ever. He has been irrigating at all hours of the night. He left last night at midnight and is still gone irrigating. We are having to adjust to him not having any kind of set schedule lately. But he is really happy with what he is doing so we can't complain. Taylor is doing great and continuing to get excited about her new brother. Since Mom and Dad are in Hawaii for two weeks, she has been spending a lot of time with Mike's parents. She is loving that!

No comments:

The Damas Family

The Damas Family

Mike and Stacey

Mike and Stacey

Taylor

Taylor

James

James