Monday, March 23, 2009

I forgot

I forgot to mention my job situation. Everyone has undoubtedly heard about the budget cuts to education and all of the pink slips being given to teachers and how many teachers will inevitably be laid off at the end of the school year. Well, the deadline was March 15th for the pink slips to be given out. We were all on pins and needles around here since I have only been teaching two years and I am not yet permanent. Well I have good news. There was no pink slip for me!!!! I still have a job for next year and I am very excited and grateful. I was planning on looking for a job closer to home for next year, but with the education system in the state that it's in, I am just grateful to have a job for next year. Thank you to everyone who was thinking of me and sending me prayers and good vibes. It paid off! I appreciate it.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Yay!!! No pink slip!

The Damas Family

The Damas Family

Mike and Stacey

Mike and Stacey

Taylor

Taylor

James

James