Wednesday, January 7, 2009

She's officially a big girl!

So I was ok with the potty training. I was ok with her first hair cut. I was even ok with her getting a twin bed instead of a crib. I was not ok with today. I just dropped Taylor off for her first day of school! She was so excited about it that she didn't care that I was leaving. I kissed her goodbye and told her that I loved her and she said I love you Mom. See you later! I am glad she was so excited about it and everything...but I wasn't ready for this. She is growing up way too fast. I heard it all when she was a baby. I heard how fast it was going to go by but I didn't believe anyone. And now it has. She is officially a big girl. I know it will get easier, but today is hard!!!


Taylor helping make her lunch!


I am almost ready Mom


Now I am ready. Let's go Mom!!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

AHHHH!!!!! She's such a big girl! Yay for Taylor! Did she have a good day? I'm gonna put Madison in school when we move to our next post. I don't want to put her in now, just to take her out in 6 months, so I've decided to wait...but I'm already nervous!!!

The Damas Family

The Damas Family

Mike and Stacey

Mike and Stacey

Taylor

Taylor

James

James