Friday, May 9, 2008

It's the end of the week

Well we have made it through another week. Things with us are good. Taylor is putting more and more sentences together and keeping us on our toes every day. She is loving the pool at Mom's house and asks to go "wimmin" every day!

This weekend is Mother's Day and I am thrilled. I am so lucky to have the family that I have. I have a wonderful husband who supports me in anything that I do. I have the most beautiful daughter that loves us so unconditionally that it gives me hope. We are actively trying for another baby, so I am very excited about having that kind of love times two!

Days like Sunday make me think about my mother and how lucky I am to have one like her. She is so supportive and happy for us doing what we love to do. My mom watches Taylor for us while we work and we wouldn't be able to do it without her! I love her so much and am so lucky to have her in my life. I love you Mom!

I hope that all my 'mommy friends' out there have a wonderful Mother's Day. Make sure it is memorable and happy.

No comments:

The Damas Family

The Damas Family

Mike and Stacey

Mike and Stacey

Taylor

Taylor

James

James